The hustle and bustle of modern life can be severely damaging to the libido (appetite for sex). Most people return home from a grilling day at work too tired to engage in sex. Even most young men are flagging. However, medical experts recommend some testosterone and aphrodisiac foods that help to increase sperm count and sexual performance for men. These libido enhancing foods are also natural enhancement performance for both men and women.
• Banana: this is one the testosterone food that increase male libido and sex drive. It is suggested that banana holds an enzyme which, when consumed, increase male sexual performance.
• Plantain: unripe plantain cooked or roasted has been proven over the years to induce, sustain and maintain erection. It also helps to make semen thick and increases sperm volume.
• Guava: when the leaves of guava plant is boiled or squeezed to extract the liquid content. This liquid content when consumed helps to increase male libido.
• Ginseng: it promotes spermatogenesis (increases sperm count), stimulates sexual glands (both male and female) and increases hormone production, it increases sexual performance, improving both frequency and quality of male erection, and promoting female genital organ excitation.
• Fresh Fish: this is another natural libido enhancing food. It also helps to increase sexual ability.
• Eggs: this is a natural libido enhancer especially when taken raw. It increases semen thickness and sperm volume naturally.
• Carrot: it has also been thought to promote sexual stimulation. This may be due to its high content of vitamins A, C and E. It also helps in detoxifying the liver thus ensuring proper blood flow and distribution of essential nutrients to the sexual organs. It is also believed to stabilize the functions of the sex hormones.
• Chocolate: the consummate aphrodisiac, chocolate is arguably the greatest food for love. For centuries it has been reputed to have qualities, which increases sexual appetite. In fact, chocolate was banned in some monasteries a few centuries ago. Today, as in the past, Valentine Day is celebrated with gifts of chocolate, marking its reputation as part of wooing a lover.
• Oysters: are probably the best known aphrodisiac and testosterone food. This mollusk is thought to resemble the female private part. It helps improve sperm count and increase sexual ability in men.
• Walnut: it decreases the level of cholesterol in the blood; enhance energy and boosts sperm count and quality of spermatozoids (increase sperm volume, increase sperm mobility, increase sperm thickness and increase sperm count).
Certainly, by now, if you are looking for increase sperm tips, you have found them in these testosterone foods that are mentioned above. They also serve as natural sexual dysfunction treatments.
Sex is a gift for the married spouse and it is made to be enjoyed. It also improves and fosters better relationship and sweeter married life between you and your partner.