|Male Reproductive system||Vajikarana Dravyas|
|Vajikarana Therapy||Importance of Vajikarana therapy|
|Vajikarana therapy for diabetic patients||Seasonal aphrodisiacs|
|Male infertility||Who Requires Vajikarana Therapy ?|
The Vajikarana dravyas are divided into the following
1) Dehabalakara – Promoting physical strength, including that of semen.
2) Manobalakara – Enhancing mental powers needed to sustain long sexual acts.
3) Deh-manobalakara – Acts in both ways. (Promotes physical strength and mental powers)
Further classification of vajikarana dravyas is based on their action on
1) Shukra vrddhikara – increasing semen. (Increasing sperm count and sperm motility)
2) Shukra srutikara – prompting the discharge of semen.
3) Shukrastambhan – delaying the discharge of semen. (Preventing premature ejaculation)
USING VAJIKARANA DRUGS
The ideal way to use vajikarana drugs is after gastric-cleansing (Detoxification therapy). This is normally done after inducing virechanas or gastric purgatives. Although this procedure doesn’t apply in all cases, an Ayurvedic doctor’s advice should still be sought before using any vajikarana therapies.
Subscribe to our free news letter
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. AMIT KUMAR YADAV belongs to Varanasi, the cultural city of India, and is an Ayurvedic graduate from C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur. He is working as a Lecturer with Dev Sanskriti University, Shantikunj, Haridwar, and is a consultant of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine, at Shantikunj Hospital, Haridwar. Herbal research is his main interest.