What is Erectile Dysfunction?
The incapacity to accomplished sexual acts because of an inability to make an erection is one of the most common sexual problems that affect nearly all male at some point in their lives. Although it is a fact that the causes of erectile problems are often misunderstood and can lead to frustration and emotional difficulty with both partners.
The 3 Common Levels of Erection
- First level sexual arousal: Sexual stimulation from our thoughts and senses.
- Second level erection: This happens when the brain is communicating the sexual arousal to the body which increases the blood flow to the penis.
- Third level erection: Blood vessels that supplying the penis increased circulation of blood supply to flow into the shafts that produce the erection.
If anything affects any of these levels may result to erectile dysfunction results.
Facts about erectile dysfunction and impotence
- Erectile dysfunction affects 1 tenth of men at some point in their lives.
- Erectile dysfunction varies from age to age.
- Generally cases of erectile dysfunction are caused by psychological or physiological.
- 20% of male with erectile dysfunction also have low sexual desire.
Common Physical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Post-surgical side effects. Accidental injuries to the penis or testicles, spine or pelvic area. Vascular trauma.
- Birth Defects
- Diseases & conditions e.g. Diabetes, liver disease, flu, arterial sclerosischronic, renal failure, Parkinsons disease.
- Drug abuse- Recreational use, or regular chronic over use of addictive drugs such as amphetamines, cocaine, heroin.
- Drugs used for depression, Beta blockers for high blood pressure, diuretics.
- Hormone-testosterone deficiency, prolactin secreting pituitary tumors, thyroid disorders.
- Excessive drinking of alcohol.
Psychological Causes of Impotence
The psychological aspects of erectile dysfunction are considered to have major significance, so have to be addressed with proper treatment. Psychological issues often cause directly from physical problems but psychological factors could also be the main factor for erectile dysfunction. Most often psychological problems can generally be related to:
- Inhibited sexual desire
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mental fatigue
- Relationship problems
- Lack of interest in sex
Five Secret Steps in Curing Impotence
- Impotence may sometimes be caused by a high consumption of fat diet and most often lack of proper exercise. Because both of these problems are physical and controllable, you can actually treat your problem by eating healthier and exercising.
- You may not be aware that a simple lifestyle habits also make healthy people. Studies show that circulation levels are affected by numerous factors including nutrition, exercise, stress levels, sleep, vitamins, minerals and more. Get at least seven to eight hours of sleep and keep a regular sleeping schedule.
- Practice taking a deep breath and holding it. Then exhale slowly. These are simple ways to increase circulation.
- Take proper vitamins. Take core vitamins for optimal health and circulation. A good place to start is with Vitamin A. Generally, men who suffer impotence are vitamin A deficient.
- Last is to take impotence pill with the proper medication from your doctor. Remember that these drugs may be health hazard if taken improperly.
Know more about Ayurvedic Vajikarana Therapy as a cure for Erectile dysfunction