Prologue and Rationale
Impotence is a man’s inability to achieve or maintain an erection of sufficient firmness for penetration during intercourse. This condition is known as erectile dysfunction. This condition affects 1 in 10 men in the age group of 21 and 75. It can be classified as primary or secondary. The man with primary impotence never had an erection sufficient for intercourse. Secondary impotence is the loss of erectile function after a normal function.
The various symptoms of sexual impotence are:
Inability to attain an erection
Inability to maintain an erection adequately for intercourse
Delay or absence of ejaculation despite adequate stimulation
Inability to control timing of ejaculation
The various causes of sexual impotence are:
1. Physical factors
2. Psychological factors
3. Emotional factors
4. Hormonal factors
5. Neurological problems
6. Surgical operations
Some other factors of sexual impotence are
high blood pressure, smoking, liver disease and circulation problems.
1. Black raisins are useful for sexual power. They should be boiled with milk after a through wash. They should be taken in a dose of 30gms with 200 ml of milk 3 times a day, the quantity can be increased to 50 gm every time
2. A vigorous massage all over the body highly beneficial as it will revive the muscular vigor that is essential for nervous energy.
3. A cold hip bath for 10 minutes in the morning or evening has also been proven effective.
4. Dried dates is highly strengthening food. It forms an effective remedy for increasing sexual power by mixing it with almonds, pistachio nuts and quince seeds.
5. Yogasanas such as dhanurasana, sarvangasana and halasna are also highly beneficial.
6. Certain foods are considered highly beneficial in the treatment of impotence. Carrot is one among them. It should be taken with half boiled egg dipped in a table spoon of honey once daily for a month. This is considered for effective tonic to improve sexual strength.
Smoking, alcohol, Tea, Coffee processed, canned, refined and denatured foods especially white sugar and white flour and products made from them should be avoided. In the starting patient should adopt a fresh fruit diet for five to seven days. A warm water enema should be used daily to clean the bowels. After the all fruit diets the patient should follow balanced diet of rejuvenate foods such as whey, soured milks, millet, garlic, cold pressed vegetable oils, honey and brewerâ€™s yeast. Other than diet every effort should be made to build up the general health level to the highest level.
Author – Nitishahi