|Obesity weight reducing ayurveda herbs|
|Health Benefits Of Weight Loss|
|10 tips for a healthy weight loss|
Health Benefits Of Weight Loss
Weight gain leads to obesity. Obese people are at an increased health risk than normal persons. The excess amount of fat which increase body weight has to be reduced in order to keep various obesity related diseases at bay. Here is a list of health benefits of weight reduction.
- Obese or over weighted persons look older for their age and they get easily tiered. Lethargy and laziness makes them to keep away from their regular work and experience psychological problems like disturbed sleep, anxiety and depression. Weight reduction helps them to look and feel better. Their young look returns and they gain back their self confidence. The lethargy vanishes paving way to enthusiasm and increased energy levels. It becomes easier for them to walk long distances and climbing stairs without shortness of breath.
- Obesity leads to chronic health problems like hypertension, diabetes, stroke and heart diseases. Both obese men and women are prone to these obesity related diseases. These can be prevented with dedicated weight loss programs and determination to lose weight. Even a loss of few pounds of weight help to keep these fatal health risks away.
- Arthritis, menstrual irregularities, polycystic ovaries and gallstones are other health conditions which surface when a person gains weight. Knees are weight bearing joints of body. Increased body weight causes trauma to knees leading to osteoarthritis. Carefully designed weight loss programs help to overcome the above said health conditions.
- Obesity or weight gain may cause erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and low sperm count in men. It causes low libido in both men and women. The sexual activities tend to take a back seat in an obese persons daily routine. Weight loss exercises help to gain back sexual energy and virility.
- Type I and Type II diabetes have been linked to being overweight. Regular exercise and balanced food help to reduce the effects of diabetes. Weight reduction in diabetic people help to reduce the dependency on diabetic medications.
- Weight loss help to prevent development of many types of cancers. Recurrences of many types of cancers have been linked to obesity.
- Psychological disturbances like sleep disturbances, anxiety, depression etc can be improved with weight loss programs. Increased physical activities help to get a good night’s sleep.
Exercises like brisk walking, jogging, running, swimming etc are good fat burners. Involving in sports, gardening, hiking etc in outdoor activities also keep men and women fit. These activities act as best stress busters and help to reduce stress related obesity too. Proper nutrition and balanced diet is equally needed along with these physical exercises to burn fat and reduce weight. So put on your shoes to reap the benefits of weight loss and regain the lost energy, stamina and health
This article is copyrighted and authored by Dr.Krishna.R.S http://www.ayurveda-increaselibido.com