Testosterone hormone increases libido and fertility in men.You can use these best natural ayurvedic testosterone supplements without any side effects.
In order to raise libido in men, it is important to increase testosterone production. This is because it is the chief male hormone and the production of this hormone declines with age leading to low libido and even erectile dysfunction in men.
It is needless to say that erectile dysfunction can be a terrible experience for any man.
However, there are some simple ways to raise libido and testosterone in men naturally.
Ayurvedic herbs play a very important role in helping male reproductive tissues to boost testosterone.
Below are 4 best natural ayurvedic testosterone supplements
Dr.Savitha Suri and Dr.Krishna R S find these 4 brands as best natural ayurvedic testosterone supplements. These contain Vajikarana herbs mentioned in ayurveda in proper proportion.
This product contains 4 important vajikarana herbs and one Korean herb .
Each Serving of 2 Tablets contain
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract – 1000mg , (helps to boost testosterone)
- Safed Musli Extract – 300mg , (increases volume of semen and also helps to elevate testosterone)
- Kaunj (kapikacchu or mucuna) Extract – 300mg ,- (Best Vajikarana Herb, improves testosterone, calms mind)
- Ashwagandha Extract- 200mg ,(best restorative herb, rejuvenates tissues, has anti-aging property, best herb for ED and PE. Improves sperm count, motility and enhances strength and stamina)
- Fenugreek Extract – 200mg , (keeps blood sugar under control. This is needed for other herbs to show optimum effect)
- Panax Ginseng Extract – 100mg -Improves thinking, concentration, memory, work efficiency, physical stamina, prevents muscle damage from exercise, and athletic endurance. Some people use Panax ginseng to help them cope with stress and as a general tonic for improving well-being.
TESTO-6 has FSSAI, GMP, ISO22000 , HACCP and Halal Food Certificate.
Dosage of this tablet – It is better to take 1 tablet per day for one week and later 2 tablets per day. It has to be taken with water along with meal. (First eat half of your meal. Take this tablet and then continue meal).
2. Testosterone Booster Capsules by VEDAPURE
Product Description (according to VEDAPURE) : VedaPure Testosterone Booster | 60 Capsules Testosterone Booster capsules to develop extra muscle and assist to build up your power and effort ranges, particularly while blended with a nutritious diet and secure workout regime. Testosterone boosters can assist your frame develop extra muscle.
- Optimizes Male Performance
- Assists Muscle Growth
- Enhances Energy, Focus & Strength
- Improves Circulation and Physical Performance .
Vedapure Testosterone Booster capsule has the following ingredients.
- Tribulus Terrestris, (gokshura)- 100 mg
- Shilajit Extract – 100 mg – A herbomineral ingredient.Daily supplements of purified Shilajit, may boost testosterone levels in healthy men by 20%, says a new study.
- Safed Musli – 100 mg – Safed musli or shweta musli has powerful aphrodisiac and adaptogenic effects. This herb is extensively used in all types of healing procedures, in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homeopathy or Chinese medicines for boosting libido, curing sexual weakness, treating erectile dysfunction or impotence, relieving stress, reducing inflammation and many more.)
- Kaunj (kapikacchu or Mucuna) – 100 mg,
- Ashwagandha – 100 mg
- Javitri – 75 mg . – It is recommended in diabetes to balance the blood sugar levels and to treat urinary tract infections. It acts as a cardiac tonic and improves the function of heart. It has aphrodisiac properties which can improve the vigor.
- Shatavari – 50 mg – Has anti inflammatory and antiaging property.
- Aqarqarh (Anacyclus Pyrethrum) – 25 mg (Reduces inflammation of tissues)
All these herbs are recommended in ayurveda for virility treatment or vajikarana therapy which also helps to boost testosterone.
“INCREASES TOTAL AND BIOAVAILABLE FREE TESTOSTERONE: A Daily Supplement That Naturally Increases Testosterone Levels, Can Help You Build Lean, Dense Muscle While Helping To Melt Away Fat.
WELLNESS & ENERGY: Testosterone Booster is a product we wanted for ourselves, It’s intended to aid and accelerate the process of all of the body functions; Best results come when with proper diet & exercise
BUILD LEAN MUSCLE MASS: By Naturally Raising Your Levels Of Free Testosterone, It Improves Performance To Help Sculpt Lean Muscle. Increase Muscle Mass & Get The Results You Haven’t Been Able To Attain With Your Regular Workouts In The Gym
Testosterone Booster* is a natural blend of five herbs: Shilajit (Asphaltum Shudh) , Safed Musli Extract (Chlorophytum Borivilianum), Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera) , Kaunch Beej Extract (Mucuna Pruriens), Akarkara Extract (Anacyclus pyrethrum), that are widely known to enhance T-Level and performance*.
100% REAL RESULTS: We leave the hype to the other guys. If you are not INSPIRED with your results for any reason just let us know and we’ll make it right! Use the whole bottle knowing that we’ll take care of things if you are not happy.”
Other Natural Ayurvedic Tips to Increase Testosterone
To boost the level of testosterone naturally is observed to be a safer way rather than using synthetic testosterone to increase up the testosterone level. Here are few tips to increase libido and testosterone naturally
CHANGE IN DIET – GO FOR HEALTHY DIET:
Intake of rich protein food enhances the hormone glucagons and anabolic responses are very much important for ample release of testosterone.
Intake of Fruits & Vegetables more and decreasing the carbohydrate food which are rich in simple sugars and starches as it produces insulin and cortisol which clash against the testosterone productions and weakens it.
Eating essential fats like omega 3 fatty acids which are usually found in fish and flax seed and saturated fats are important for regular production of testosterone. Cholesterols are must for every steroid hormone for its making as a diet which is lacking in fats can lead to testosterone decline.
INCREASE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY THROUGH EXERCISES:
Idleness and excess physical performance affects the male hormones in a harmful manner. As per the experts 45-60 minutes of workout are measured to be perfect and would enhance the testosterone production to the wanted level. Workouts over the perfect time would lead the body to create cortisol which restrains the production of testosterone.
REDUCE STRESS THROUGH YOGA , PRANAYAMA AND MEDITATION:
Stress is a vital factor which can affect testosterone level severely. While under stress, the body creates adrenalin, or adrenalin 1000 and cortisol and all anabolic processes come to a halt. As in stages when gets stressful, it acts like life and death situation and the body doesn’t need building muscle, to have food or sexual urge. Body wants vital life energy for anabolic process and testosterone level, for the purpose you want to adapt a healthy lifestyle with sound sleep and should relax.
Call us at +91 9945995660 / +91 9448433911
Whats App + 91 6360108663/